Life Stories – Advanced ESL Discussion Activity
Life Stories ESL Activity
Students are giving a picture and partial life story of 4 very interesting and unusual people. Students finish the story and discuss these unusual people using vocabulary provided.
- 4 student Pages, 1 Teachers guide pages
- 30 minute activity (+ -) group times vary greatly
- Adobe PDF format
- Download after purchase
About Our ESL Activities
Our Activites were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
What our Customers Say:
Thanks a lot! I could download them, I have already used it several times in different classes it was FANTASTIC!!! Children like to learn English though games.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second langauge Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!
|Life Stories- $4.95||4 Advanced Activities Package
|Mystery of the Stolen Funds
Mystery of the Caribbean Cruise
The Lady who knew too much
Mystery of the Body in the StudyLife Stories Conversation Activity
$25.80 Value for $14.99
|Buy ALL 18 ESL Activity Packages at 50% off|
|How to Access your Download after purchase
After payment, click on