ESL Activities for Every Level!
About Our ESL Activities
Our Activities were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
What our Customers Say:
Thanks a lot! I could download them, I have already used it several times in different classes it was FANTASTIC!!! Children like to learn English though games.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second langauge Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!
Special Offers! 50% off ALL Activities in the Store!
Buy our Complete Package of ESL Activities for all Levels for regular priced at $100 for $50! Learn more >>>
Special Package for Beginner students – $15 fun and engaging activities for $19.99
Beginners Activities Book 1
3 ESL Bingo Games – ESL Bingo is Guaranteed to get students talking!
Our bestselling collection of 11 engaging and fun Activities
Most popular, thoroughly tested ESL Games ready for the classroom
21 pages of small group Activities that is guaranteed to get your students talking!
10 pages of question and picture cards
for practicing how many/some and some/any.
3 great activities to get students talking!
Save 50% on this Activity Package for advanced Students.
Our all-time best seller!
A romantic cruise on a luxury yacht ends in tragedy. Students solve the mystery!
Students are giving a picture and partial life story of 4 very interesting and unusual people.
This activity is a debate for students about a moral question.
The Lady Who Knew Too Much Mrs. Hillary Ashton-Smith was found dead in her living room by the cleaning lady. An ESL who-dunnit!
Lord Chudleigh was found dead in his study, stabbed to death with a letter opener on Christmas morning. Did
Lord Chudleigh possessed the famous Madipore Diamond?