Intermediate ESL Conversation Activities
|A trip to Canada||Seeing the World||The Windfall|
Intermediate Conversation Activities Ebook Package
WARNING: Once students start playing these engaging and fun activities — they can’t get enough! Allow lots of time!
Activity #1 — A trip to Canada ($4.95 value)
Summary: You have just had an exciting phone call! You are the winner of a contest sponsored by Air Canada! You have won a free flight to any point in Canada, return, two weeks’ free car rental, and $1000.00 towards your expenses.
Activity #2 – Seeing the World ($4.95 value)
Four people plan a trip — while planning their tip, they write a paragraph, do exercises on infinitives and gerunds, and do a role-playing activity.
Activity #3 – The Windfall ($6.95 value)
Summary: Lou Wilson, the meanest man in town left all of his estate, approximately $950,000, to the city. The will said that the city was to spend the money in “some lasting way for the betterment of the citizens.”
That is when the fun begins! Everyone wants to spend the money differently.
Students debate how to spend the money!
About Our ESL Activities
Our Activites were developed and tested in the classroom over a 7 year period, and are in use all over the world. Countries that use our materials.
Learning English with Laughter has been in business since 1997, selling ESL textbooks, curriculum and activities to teachers all over the world.
What our Customers Say:
Thanks a lot! I could download them, I have already used it several times in different classes it was FANTASTIC!!! Children like to learn English though games.
- All handouts included. No preparation! Saves you hours and hours.
- Use this package over and over. Saves you time and money!
- Complete instructions for TEFL Teacher. Everything is explained and ready to go!
- Ready to use in the classroom. Walk into the classroom and use it today.
- Handy Adobe PDF format.
- Involves and engages students learning English
These highly motivating activities promote a relaxed atmosphere where the students become involved in the content and learn to think in English.
- English as a second langauge Students become so involved they forget they are learning.
- Students retain more of what they learn because they enjoy themselves
- Students absorb concepts directly, and remember what they have learned.
- Students leave class with positive feelings, and look forward to coming back!
You get 3 activities ($16.85 Value) for only $9.99!